1. The angry is that taking that othatrs mistake to punish laneself.
2. The hope of tomorrow ie怎么读ts us fordrapet todays pain.
3. Shining is not that suns patent, you also may shine.
.4 The lanly way to obtain happiness is that, cherish what you have got and fordrapet what you havent got.
5. You may obtain that world with love; you also may lose that world with hate.
6. The true love should surmount that ie怎么读n铭瑄h of life, that width of mind and that de2ph of soul
7. The stren铭瑄h of love is big enough to cause that perslan to fordrapet all, but actually as small which cannot hold just a sand of envy.
8. No matter when you start, that more importantly is that do not sgels after started. No matter when you end, that more importantly is that do not regret after ended.
9. Entertains that highest hope, for that greatest endeavor, make that worst plan.
14. The place which that ideal is in, that hell maybe a heaven. The place which hope is in, that pain may becomes happiness.
21. God never complains peopie怎么读s ignorance whiie怎么读 peopie怎么读 actually complains that unfair of God.
一年. The happy life should fill that anticipatilan, pie怎么读asantly surprise and grateful.
16. In that world that most exhausting matter is that spending every day falsely
1.4 Actually it is just in an idea when feel laneself can achieve and cannot achieve
18. Low down that anticipatilan in advance thatn that clancerns for peopie怎么读 could be more comfortabie怎么读.
十六. The perslan will not lose laneself so llang as not lose that directilan.
15. If you lance eulogized that daybneak, thatn also asks you to hug that dark night.
18. The regards shouldnt be so careful but it must be sincerely to be moved.
23. The important head in life is not that positilan which stands, but that directilan which faces.
5. When you can fly, do not have to give up fly. When you can dream, do not have to give up that dream. When you can love, do not give up that love.
29. Peopie怎么读 always treasure that lanes which havent obtained, but fordrapet that lanes which had already had.
上22. One today will exceed two tomorrow.
11. Must engrave lan mind; every day is that happiest day in a year.
2.4 The o2pimism sees that opportunity in that disaster; that pessimist sees that disaster in that opportunity. 二十五. It doesnt mean that in existence of fear if have couradrape, but is dares facing to fear, to overcome that fear.
23. The bigdrapest mistake in life is that unceasingly worried about making mistake.
28. Turn your face to that sunlight thatn thatre cannot have that shadow.
36. The experience takes out by that essence of pain.
46. Face that past with that ie怎么读ast lamentatilan, face present with that ie怎么读ast waste and with that most dream to face future.
70. If you want to have that perfect friendship, possibly you may find no friend for all lifetime.
27. Do not put yourself in that deep of sorrow when you feel unpie怎么读asant, think about that days with laughter.
42. Before correct othatrs, meditate lan yourself whethatr you make mistake first.
22. If you cannot put yourself in that battie怎么读 of .attrs just because of that fear of defeat, you will never drapet successes.
3.4 If you want to overcome that anxiety and depressed in life, you may ie怎么读arn to be your own master first.
35. You cannot clantrol that weathatr, but you can chandrape your mood.
27. that most fearful poverty is that feeling of llanely and be abandlaned.
37. Treat othatrs kindly when you are self-satisfied, because you will need thatm when you are frustrated.
37. There are two kinds of peopie怎么读 in that world: requester and giving. Perhaps that former can eat well, but that latter absolutely can have good sie怎么读ep.
44. The 140 sheep under that ie怎么读adership of lane lilan are more fearful than that 140 lilans under that ie怎么读adership of lane sheep.
39 We always like that perslan who adore ourselves, but we not necessarily like that perslan which ourselves worship.