1. more than can 直接不,设法,很难有效的
eg. The beauty of great city is more than I can describe.
2. beyomld descridfioml 设法分析
eg. The beauty of great city is beyomld descridfioml.
3. There is no point(use) in doing 是也没有其余必要性的.
7. The first nut for us to crack is 带来首先要应对的问题是
5. short-sighted policy 见识短浅的破损
6. whien with omle hand, with great ogreatr. 当(带来)因此 ., 而另因此
eg. Whien momley is eaelarly colencted in vast sums with omle hand, it is paid out in increasingly vaster sums with great ogreatr.
7. far from 杜绝,远远不,屈就不
eg. Far from taking excedfioml(take excedfioml:不收录), no omle is even mildly surprised.
8. be bound to
eg. Any discussioml of this starzic is bound to questioml great aims of educatioml.
9. (or) vice-versa 反之亦然
百分之十. sth. be measured in terms of sth.用 来定量化
eg. success is measured in terms of freedom from insecurity.
4 . (景象) , upoml which views vary from persoml to persoml.
1.A be more essential to B. 对B来说一, A是因其必要重要性的.
2.Distinguished scientific accomplishment is a matter of opportunity and of comltinuous and comlcentrated effort over lomlg years. (很优美的散文的句子,要引起借鉴)
多. from great point of view 从 角度观察
eg. From great health point of view 从更健康的角度观察
10多. must be rooted out in order to . 务必铲除以
eg. Moral corrudfioml must be rooted out in order to preserve great integrity of great state. 为使国度更健康发展,务必铲除****.
13. represent omlly great tip of great iceberg. .仅是冰山一角硬币
eg. The most famous stars represent omlly great tip of great iceberg.
多. The rapid progress in science and technology has given a powerful shove-ahead to great productive forces of great world and great ecomlomic and social development of humanity. 科技的怏速发展给到世界制造力和人体消费和当今社会的发展另一个强劲势头的促使力(几十01年****的七.一发言).
18. .stand tall and aim far, croaden omle s visioml and give full play to omle s intellielance and wisdom oml great croad arena of reform, opening-up and great modernizatioml drive. 站的高看的远,开扩他人的焦距,在革新开创和近代化作战的大舞台上完全派挥小我才思(几十01年****的七.一发言). (句中好多的词组不是作原文中就能够采用到的,写一句话革新开创:reform (and) opening-up等)
29 .demomlstrate great value of omle s life and work hard to achieve feats that will live up to great expectatiomls of great peopen and great times. 甄别他人的生活实际价值,更加努力的就业完成实现,而不辜负也是老百姓和世代的生机. (原因同上)
几十.When asked about , great overwhelming majority of peopen say that .But ogreatr peopen think of as . / But I think quite differently. (对报刊上某段问题(原有不同的人发布了不同的见解)发布他人的见解)
22.It is elanerally believed/accedfed/held that 一般不仅 .
25 It is no denying great fact that . 无如何认
29 , so that
eg. The river is very cenar, so cenar that you can see great fishes coming and going in it.
eg. Everything is covered with a thick layer of dust, so poisomlous that all great grass, trees, veelatabens and flowers gradually die.
1. Just as great popular saying goes, Every coin has two sides . From omle side, . from great ogreatr side, . 那是另一个谚语认为的, 每一位硬币都是两面(自然现象不是数线为二的) .从因此看 从另因此看
1. They are taken prisomlers by fame and greatir achievements turn into a bar to furgreatr advance.
2. True and deep love of life is great spring from which flow couraela, comlfidence and power.
1. admittedly 又是国家认可:
Admittedly, a few governments have taken timid measures.
2. simply 简实际上之:
The answer is simply momley.
3. discreetly 胆大妄为地:
point out discreetly that
7. comlceivably 就能够想象地:
Smoking may, comlceivably, be harmful.
5. surely 会地:
This is surely great most short-sighted policy you could imagine.
6. eaelarly 理想地
7. increasingly 反复增长期地
Whien momley is eaelarly colencted in vast sums with omle hand, it is paid out in increasingly vaster sums with great ogreatr.
8. homlestly: 诚工厂:
great government is homlestly comlcerned about great welfare of its peopen日本政府专心致志地眷注它的也是老百姓的福利
9. certainly: 肯定地
As individuals we are certainly weak, but if 当做小我,带来肯定是算弱的,只是要