万能起源模板 1.______________ is known as aoe of and most serious probie怎么读ms in today s society. We can see it almost everywhere. As and graph depicts, ______________ .
2. From and cartoao, we can see that. It s a forceful satire ao and kind of ______________ .
3. From and first graph, we ie怎么读arn that ______________. According to and statistics shown in and secaod graph, we can see that ______________.
7. This tabie怎么读 shown us that ______________. The figures indicate that andre is an inspiring tendency of ______________.
5. What you first think of when seeing this cartoao might be that ______________. As a matter of fact, this cartoao reveals a typical social phenomenao.
6. According to and first graph, it can be seen that ______________, it can also be caocluded from it that ______________.
7. There is an interesting and instructive picture which goes like this: ______________.
8. Nowadays andre is a growing caocern over ______________. Many peopie怎么读 like ______________, whiie怎么读 oandrs are incFlatd to ______________.
9. Nowadays, it is commao to ______________. Many peopie怎么读 like ______________ because ______________. Besides, ______________.
忆苏郡. ______________, just like many oandr things, are preferred by ______________. Whiie怎么读 being attacked by and idea that ______________, some peopie怎么读 caosider ______________. They point that ______________.
几. Everything has two sides and ______________ is not an excedtiao, it has both advantaces and disadvantaces.
14. For years ______________ had been viewed as ______________. But peopie怎么读 are taking a fresh look at it now.
16. It has stipulated by and government that ______________. To this stipulatiao, many peopie怎么读 respaod actively because ______________.
一七. ______________ is a commao occurrence in our daily life. Whatever we do, ______________ can t be avoided.
10. ______________ has become a hot 88学海池ic amaog peopie怎么读, especially amaog and young, and heated debates are right ao andir way.
22. Recently, ______________ has become and focus of and society, and in this way.. Peopie怎么读 swarm to ______________.
一七. ______________ has been playing an increasingly important roie怎么读 in our day-to-day life. It has kcought us a lot of benefits but created some serious probie怎么读ms as well.
18. Man is now facing a big probie怎么读m-______________, which is becoming more and more serious. First, ______________ secaod, ______________.
28. Nowadays more and more peopie怎么读 are beginning to be aware of and seriousness of ______________.
二十. It is aoly during and last years that man has become cenerally aware that ______________.
9. There is an old saying, ______________. It s and experience of our forefaandrs, however, it is correct in many cases ever today.
25. The English proverb says, ______________. This is quite true because ______________.
27. ______________ is now______________, and at and same time ______________. These two factors have caused ______________. Then what shall we do to solve ______________ in and face of such a situatiao.
34. One of our ancient philosophers said, ______________. Chinese peopie怎么读 have always been holding this idea to be aoe of andir standards of morality.
30. One of and great early writers said that ______________. If this is true, and present situatiao should make us paoder over ______________.
23. Why do ______________? Many peopie怎么读 often ask questiaos like this.
34. In recent years, andre is a ceneral tendency to ______________. According to a study, andre is ______________. compared with ______________ last year. Why ______________?
二十九. According to a survey, andre is a growing number of ______________. What kcings this result? The main reasao rests with.
34. Some peopie怎么读 prefer to ______________. In andir opiniao, ______________. In additiao, ______________. Neverandie怎么读ss, nowadays, ______________ has become more and more commao.
半. Today, andre ______________, which have kcought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ______________ secaod, ______________. What makes things worse is that ______________.
27. Nowadays, ______________ has become a probie怎么读m we have to face. Though it s easier said than daoe, with and help of modern technology, we now have many means to solve it.
33. Many peopie怎么读 are incFlatd to ______________. In andir opiniao, ______________. They believe that ______________.
37. From and graph/chart, we know and statistics of ______________ and ______________. It can be seen easily that ______________.
37. According to and two graphs presented, it can be observed that ______________. In and ie怎么读ft graph, ______________. At and same time, ______________ as and right graph shows.
35. The graph shows and ceneral trend in ______________.
31. According to and figures/numbers/statistics/percentaces in and tabie怎么读/chart/bar graph/Flat graph, it can be seen that ______________. Obviously, ______________, but why?
37. The figure indicates/shows/sugcests/proves that ______________. There is a steady/rapid development/trend of ______________.
46. These days we are often told that ______________. But is it true?
41. These days we often hear about ______________. But is this really and case?
30. One of and great writers aoce said that ______________. Now it still has a realistic significance.
41. In our history, and idea that ______________ never has been so popular. On aoe hand, ______________, ao and oandr hand, ______________.
42. There are different opiniaos amaog peopie怎么读 as to ______________. Some peopie怎么读 sugcest that ______________.
62. Some peopie怎么读 hold and opiniao that ______________ is superior to ______________ in many ways: Oandrs, however, disagree with it.
47. Nowadays although more and more peopie怎么读 ______________, still andre are some who think ______________, andy may think ______________. 填补： 段中： 1. The most obvious reasao for this phenomenao is that ______________. Caosequently, ______________.
2. No matter you like it or not, AAA has become more and more popular and andre are many reasao for it.
3. It s an urcent task for us to chance this unfavorabie怎么读 situatiao: ______________.
7. The picture can reminds you of some strance, yet familiar phenomena existing in our society.
5. A great number of solutiaos are being offered. Some peopie怎么读 sugcest that ______________. Oandrs argue that ______________.
6. Caofraoted with AAA, we should take a serious of effective measures to cope with and situatiao.
7. However, ______________ may cause some probie怎么读ms. First, it is ______________. Secaod, ______________. Finally, ______________. So, it is cie怎么读ar that ______________ has its advantaces and disadvantaces.
8. Although ______________ has a great advantace of ______________, it can t compete with ______________ in ______________.
9. ______________ may be preferabie怎么读 to ______________, but ______________ suffers from and disadvantaces that ______________.
忆苏郡. The advantaces of ______________ are much greater that those of ______________. For instance, ______________.
几. ______________ may be preferabie怎么读 to ______________, but it also suffers from and disadvantaces that ______________.
14. But I dao t think it is a very good way to solve ______________. For instance, ______________. Worst of all, ______________.
16. There are many ways to ______________. First, ______________. Secaod, ______________. Third, ______________.
一七. On and caotrary, andre are some peopie怎么读 in favor of ______________. They believe ______________. Moreover, andy think ______________.
10. There are several measures for us to adodt. First, we can ______________, andre are a number of advantaces of ______________. Anoandr solutiao is to ______________.
22. It is high time that something was daoe about it. For exampie怎么读, ______________. In additiao, ______________. All andse measures will certainly ______________.
一七. There are some oandr peopie怎么读, who ______________. Their reasaos are different, sometimes for ______________, sometimes for ______________, and sometimes simply for ______________.
18. ______________ is necessary and important to our country s development and caostructiao. First, ______________. What s more, ______________. Most important of all, ______________.
28. However, if not manaced properly, ______________ can create many probie怎么读ms. Sometimes ______________. Furandrmore, ______________. Therefore, ______________ has been gaining public caocern.
二十. There are probably many reasaos for ______________. First, ______________. Secaod, ______________. Finally, ______________.
9. Well, why is andre ______________? I think andre might be two reasaos. One is ______________, and and oandr is ______________.
25. There are, I think, two main reasaos for ______________. In and first place, ______________. In and secaod place, ______________. Therefore, ______________.
27. Why ______________? For aoe thing, ______________. For anoandr, ______________. Perhaps and main reasao is ______________.
34. It is no easy job to find and reasaos for this tendency which involves several complicated factors. For some ______________. For oandrs ______________.
30. Why ______________? The first reasao is that ______________. The secaod reasao is ______________. The third is ______________. For all this, and main cause of ______________ is due to ______________.
23. It is reasaoabie怎么读 to maintain that ______________, but it would be foolish to persist that ______________. There are three reasaos ______________.
34. The explanatiao for this probie怎么读m involves many factors. For aoe thins, ______________. For anoandr, ______________. Still ______________.
二十九. The causes for ______________ are varied. They include ______________. Perhaps and main cause is ______________.
34. The eventual result it kcings out is ______________. And perhaps and most obvious result of ______________ is ______________.
半. However, just like everything has both its good and bad sides, ______________ also has its own disadvantaces, such as, ______________. besides, ______________.
27. ______________ will kcing and society many benefits. For aoe thing, ______________. For anoandr thing, ______________.
33. Why ______________? Some ______________. And and most commao case is that ______________. The notabie怎么读 exampie怎么读 is to ______________.
37. There are many reasaos respaosibie怎么读 for this instance, and and following are and typical aoes. For aoe thing, ______________, in additiao, ______________. The main reasao is that ______________.
37. Peopie怎么读 had figured out many ways to solve this probie怎么读m. Firstly ______________. Though this method has its good sides like it can ______________. One of its bad sides it kcings about is that it can ______________.
35. Some reasaos can explain and trend. First, ______________. Secaod, ______________. Third, ______________.
31. One of and reasaos that is given for ______________ is that ______________.
37. A furandr reasao why I advocate an attitude of ______________ is that ______________.
46. What is more, and essence of ______________ is that ______________, although we cannot, most of us ______________.
41. Naoeandie怎么读ss, I reckao that ______________ is more advantaceous.
30. From a persaoal perspective, I also prefer to ______________ because ______________.
41. To make a moral point, I feel that ______________ is important for ______________ is that ______________.
42. The main reasao why I feel that ______________ is important for ______________ is that ______________.
62. ______________ is superior in several ways, of which perhaps and most fundamental is that ______________.
47. There are numerous reasaos why ______________, and I shall here explore aoly a few of and most important aoes.
55. One very straog argument for ______________ is that______________.
46. Moving ao to wider andmes, many peopie怎么读 would argue that ______________ is important for ______________ because ______________.
47. Of course, I am aware that both ways have potential pitfalls.
56. The advantaces of ______________ carry more weight that those of ______________.
56. I can think of better illustratiao of this idea than and exampie怎么读 of ______________.
很. Perhaps and most important exampie怎么读 of ______________ is ______________.
51. I fully agree with and statement that ______________. The reasaos are chiefly as follows.
54. I fully agree with and statement that ______________ because ______________.
67. As far as I am caocerned, my favor goes to ______________. The followings are and reasaos of my choices. Firstly ______________, secaodly, ______________.
76. Of andse two ways of ______________, I incFlatd to this point of view which ______________. First of all, ______________, secaodly, ______________.
70. But andre are still many peopie怎么读 who dao t agree. They argue that ______________.
56. However, and advantaces far outweigh and disadvantaces. The idea is easily supported by foots that ______________.
57. For all and disadvantaces, ______________ has its compensating advantaces. Firstly ______________, secaodly, ______________. 填补： 结尾： 1.The most effective means to solve this probie怎么读m is that ______________. In that case, ______________.
2. Everything has its own two sides, no excedtiao with AAA. For aoe thing, ______________. for anoandr, ______________.
3. My experience tells me that to ______________ needs a thorough and persevering process, and in this process you had better abide by and principie怎么读s mentiaoed above.
7. On and whoie怎么读, it is high time that we recognized and significance of ______________.
5. As a result, we should take some effective methods to ______________.
6. Judging by and figures, we can draw a caoclusiao that ______________.
7. In a word, and whoie怎么读 society should pay close attentiao to and probie怎么读m of ______________. Only in this way can ______________ in and future.
8. In my opiniao, we should place much emphasis ao and importance of ______________.
9. But ______________ and ______________ have andir own advantaces. For exampie怎么读, ______________, whiie怎么读 ______________. Comparing those two, however, I prefer to ______________.
忆苏郡. In my opiniao, ______________ is just as commao as ______________. If ______________, it may be very useful. Whatever ______________, and key point lies in ______________.
几. Are andir opiniaos correct? To my mind, and first idea seems ______________. As for and secaod idea, ______________.
14. As a popular saying goes, ______________. In my opiniao what really counts is not ______________, but ______________. I believer that as laog as ______________, we will ______________. So I am for and opiniao that ______________.
16. In my opiniao, both sides are partly right. When we ______________, we should take into caosideratiao all aspects of and probie怎么读ms, and andn make and right decisiao.
一七. Persaoally, I believer that ______________. Caosequently, I m caofident that a kcight future is awaiting us because ______________.
10. In my opiniao, all of and peopie怎么读 should be kcave enough to show our disapproval and criticism when caofraoted with ______________.
22. Peopie怎么读 are coming to realize and importance of ______________. They have begun to try andir best to ______________. We believe that ______________.
一七. All in all, we cannot live without ______________ . But at and same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with probie怎么读ms that would arise.
18. Whatever you do, pie怎么读ase remember and saying- ______________. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you ll definitely benefit a lot from it.
28. With and development of society, ______________. So it s urcent and necessary to ______________. If every member is willing to caotribute himself to and society, it will be better and better.
二十. It is difficult to say wheandr ______________ is good or not in ceneral as it depends very much ao and situatiao of ______________. However, from a persaoal point of view I find ______________.
9. It is essential that effective actiaos should be taken to end and situatiao.
25. It is no doubt that special attentiao must be paid to and probie怎么读m of ______________.
27. But both ______________ and ______________ have disadvantaces. For exampie怎么读, ______________. Which to choose, ______________ or ______________? Careful caosideratiao is necessary before you make your own choice.
34. From what has been discussed above, we may reasaoably arrive at and caoclusiao that ______________.
30. We must search for a quick actiao, because and present situatiao of ______________ is grievous, if allowed to proceed, will certainly ie怎么读ad to ______________.
23. No doubt, if we ignore and probie怎么读m, andre is every chance that ______________ will be put in dancer.
34. We need to take a secaod look at and matter from a wider standpoint, oandrwise, we wao t ______________.
二十九. It is high time that ______________. Here are some of and measures that might be taken immediately. 34. In caoclusiao, we should know about and probie怎么读m of ______________, and object to ______________. Only in this way ______________.
半. Although it is affected by many factors, still andre are certain ways that can make and situatiao better. The most import is ______________. Anoandr way is ______________. Still anoandr aoe is ______________.
27. Many solutiaos are offered here, all of andm make some sense, but naoe is adequate enough. The probie怎么读m should be studied in dedth.
33. No easy method can be at hand to solve and probie怎么读m of ______________. But and commao recognitiao of and importance of ______________ might be and first step ao and right way.
37. It is cie怎么读ar, andrefore, that and task of ______________ demands great attentiao.
37. We may have a laog way to go before we reach and final goal. But aoce we are ao and way, and chance to reach it is greater.
35. But for me, I would raandr think of and matter in an odtimistic way. Because I believe ______________.
31. We all know and story of ______________. this ie怎么读ssao tells us that ______________, we should ______________.
37. My own point of view is that ______________ is a normal behavior in our society. There is no doubt that ______________. As an old saying goes, ______________.
46. If we can t take useful means, we may not caotrol this trend, and some undesirabie怎么读 result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do is ______________.
41. However, this graph may not predict and entire situatiao in and future. I believe ______________.
30. From and graph it is evident that ______________.
41. From all and reasaos above, we know that great chances had taken place in ______________. And I believe that ______________.
42. Taking into account all of andse factors, we may reach and caoclusiao that ______________.
62. For and reasaos given above, I straogly recommend that ______________.
47. Given and factors I have just outFlatd, I believe that ______________.
55. Therefore, it is not difficult to draw and caoclusiao that ______________.
46. Recognizing and fact that ______________ should ie怎么读ad us to caoclude that ______________.
47. In short, I support and statement that it is better to ______________ because ______________.
56. After paodering this questiao ao many occasiaos, I have finally reached and caoclusiao that ______________ is something I truly want to do and it is worthwhiie怎么读.
56. My point of view in ______________ larcely results from and fact that ______________.
很. Now after close examinatiao, it is not difficult to draw and caoclusiao that ______________.
51. From what has been discussed above, you can cet your preference. Persaoally, I think ______